We have extensive experience and technical skills in the course of advisory activities, route finding and all engineering services that are necessary for the construction of supraregional and inner-city supply lines.
PLE can look back on numerous successfully completed large-scale projects particularly in the field of long-distance natural gas pipeline construction, with design pressures up to 100 bar and nominal diameter up to DN 1100.
Our range of services includes in particular:
- Feasibility studies/route studies
- Basic Engineering
- Approval planning/authority engineering (regional planning procedure/plan approval procedure)
- Detail Engineering
- General planning [overall responsibility for pipeline construction projects from planning up to construction supervision - work phase 1 to 9 of Official Scale of Fees for Services by Architects and Engineers (HOAI)]
- Project-related procurement
- Project controlling
- Site management/construction supervision
- Safety and health planning/safety and health coordination